The price of protein bars is ridiculous but so is carrying around a chicken breast in your pocket. After many trial and errors, I have made a recipe that will be repeated regularly. Only four ingredients and it tastes good? Sounds to good to be true! You’ll have to try it to believe it!
No Bake Protein Bars
- 2 cups of oats
- 2 cups of the protein powder of your choice
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 1-2 cups of honey/agave/coconut oil
- Grind your oats into oat flour. (I used my coffee grinder, but you can use a bullet, blender, or average food processor.)
- Mix ground oats and protein powder.
- Add peanut butter and your choice of stickiness(honey/agave/coconut oil) and get ready for a killer arm workout. **I blew up my food processor making these, so trust me that doing it by hand is the way to go!**
- Once you have the ingredients thoroughly mixed, ending in a huge ball of deliciousness, press the mixture flat into a glass pan or a pan lined with wax paper.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours and enjoy!