330 Calories | 3.5g Fat | 47g Carbs | 30g Protein
Cold weather calls for warm comfort foods! Try this healthy version of Chicken Chili to keep your warm and on track
- 2 lbs Chicken Breast
- 2 12oz Cans of Black Beans
- 1 12oz Can of Corn
- 2 12oz Cans of Tomatoes with Chilis
- 1 12oz Can of Tomato Sauce
- 2 tbls Chili Podwer
- *add in fresh onion, green pepper, or chives if wanted!
- Begin by slow cooking your chicken in waterless cookware or a crock pot. Once cooked, drain, shred, and mix in chili powder.
- In a larger waterless cookware pot or slow cooker, add in all canned and fresh ingredients.
- Cook on low until the whistle blows or leave in slow cooker for 3-5 hours. The slower it cooks, the more tender it is!