170 calories | 5g Fat | 22g Carbs | 11g Protein
For the love of all things fall and getting in some protein while getting into the spirit!
- 1 1/2 cup ground oats
- 6 scoops vanilla or unflavored protein
- 4 Mashed Bananas
- 1 cup Almond Milk or Milk of your choice!
- 1 cup egg whites
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbs Baking Soda
- 2 tbs Vanilla
- *optional 2 cups Chocolate Chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Start by mashing your bananas.
- Mix in egg whites, pumpkin, almond milk and vanilla.
- Once smooth, add oats and protein.
- Finish by adding cinnamon and baking soda.
- Spray muffin tins and fill 2/3 of the way.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Makes 24 muffins!
* I topped mine with some whipped peanut butter and a sprinkle of crushed Cinnamon Toast Crunch!