You can tell a lot about a person by the way they snack. With so many options out there, it’s hard to know what’s really good for you. Here’s a list of snack ideas that will leave a good impression.
- Greek Yogurt- Look for one with low sugar and high protein.
- Hard Boiled Eggs- Try one whole egg and two egg whites to keep the fat low.
- Protein Shake- Blend in some spinach or kale with fruit.
- Veggies and Humus- Don’t eat right from the humus containers- it’s too tempting.
- String Cheese- Look for low-fat.
- Fat free Bean Dip and Veggie Chips- Trader Joe’s is a good place to buy both these things
- Cottage Cheese- Add a bit of fruit if you want some extra carbs!
- Beef or Turkey Jerky- Look for low-fat and low sodium.
- Edamame- Pre-cook some and eat throughout the week.
- Protein Bars- Try and look for one that has equal or more protein than carbs.
- Pumpkin Seeds- It’s that time of year, try making your own!
- Trail Mix- Easy to buy or make on your own, destine to keep you full and energized.
Snacks can really make or break your day. They keep you full and focused. Beyond food, I use tea to keep my stomach full and my hands occupied. This is my favorite variety pack, trying something new is great to distract you till your next meal.