It’s getting warmer and spending the day in a hot kitchen is getting pretty unrealistic! We still need to focus on getting an adequate amount of protein to ensure our muscles are staying strong and building/repairing as needed. The following recipe for protein Popsicles is a fun way to have a sweet treat while still getting in much needed protein.
– 1 1/2 cup milk/soy milk/almond milk
– 2 scoops protein powder
– 1 cup of your favorite frozen fruit
1. Measure out ingredients.
2. Add ingredients to blender/bullet. Blend till smooth.
3. Pour mixture into Popsicle tray. (Careful, this can get messy quickly.)
4. Top and freeze over night!
Comment with your combination of fruit and protein when you try it!