Looking for a high protein, low-calorie recipe? Look no further than shrimp fajitas!
(Makes about 2 servings)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound shrimp
- 1 teaspoon blackened seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, sliced
- Toppings of choice
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Combine shrimp, seasoning and salt in a small bowl, tossing to coat. Add shrimp to pan.
- Add onion and bell pepper to pan.
- Cook until softened.
- Enjoy in a lettuce wrap or flour tortilla!