You know when you look in your fridge and see nothing to eat? Well I’ve taken that feeling and turned it into a challenge! So often I eat the same things so I’m working to expand my choices and my palate and get more creative with things I purchase regularly! Today that creativity turned into Roasted Red Pepper Quoina with Shrimp and Green Beans, Topped with Flounder!
- 1 Cup Quoina
- 1 Cup Fresh or Frozen Green Beans
- 8 0z Shrimp
- 8 oz Flounder
- 1/2 Chopped Red Pepper
- Coconut Oil or Spray
- Cajun Seasoning
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- On a separate pan bake Flounder topped with cajun seasoning till white and flakey. Roast chopped red pepper till edges brown.
- Boil 1 cup of water and cup quoina. (Till pot whistles, if using waterless cookwear.)
- Then add detailed shrimp, roated red peppers, and green beans to quoina. (and replace the lid till whistle sounds, then close value and let sit.)
- Once the shrimp and flounder are fully cooked, serve quoina mixture on the bottom, flounder on top!