- Green Peppers
- 6oz. of Chicken Breast per Pepper
- 1 cup Chopped Green Peppers
- 1 cup Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning
- Sour Cream
- Clean chicken breasts. The cook the way you prefer. I used waterless cookware, cooked the breasts on each side for 5 minutes and then let simmer on low for 10 minutes. You can also make the chicken in a slow cooker, bake, or regular pan fry.
- Once the chicken is cooked, shred it. Then combine chicken, peppers, tomatoes, and seasoning packet in a large skillet and let simmer.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Clean your green peppers, and add and excess peppers to the chicken mixture.
- Fill each pepper with 7-8oz of the chicken mixture and bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until the peppers are soft.
- Eat them plain or cover with the toppings of your choice!
* Make extra of the chicken mixture for make nachos, tacos, or enchiladas. One slow cooker of Mexican Chicken can make a whole week of meals!!