- 1 Lb. Shrimp
- 1 Bunch of Asparagus
- 2 Tablespoons Pesto (Trader Joe’s is my personal favorite)
- 2 cups of your Favorite Pasta
- De-tail Shrimp and chop asparagus into 1 inch sections.
- Heat in a large skillet. I used my waterless cookware, set on low, waited for the whistle to sound, and shut the valvue to let sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, while the shrimp and asparagus are cooking, begin to boil water in a separate pot.
- Once boiling, add your choice of noodles.
- Once the noodles are done to your preferred texture, strain and cool with cold water.
- Add 2 tablespoons of pesto to cooled pasta.
- Serve shrimp and asparagus over a bed of pasta.
~ 380 calories: 45grams of carbs, 32 grams of protein, and 8 grams of fat